Another outrage from Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Iowa Wesleyan University in Mount Pleasant, Iowa had a long and rich history over the past 181 years in its various forms. I said had because the trustees of the school voted to close the school at the end of the current academic year, ending a long chapter in which the school served as an educational pillar of the community.

The school had seen increased enrollment after the pandemic, but it wasn’t enough to save the school, especially after Governor Kim “#CovidKim” Reynolds rejected providing $12 million in COVID relief funds to the school.

Iowa Wesleyan cited several reasons for the closure, including CovidKim rejecting providing funding for the school despite the increasing enrollment numbers at the SE Iowa school. As I mentioned the other day, CovidKim had lots of money for no-bid deals with companies like WorkDay even though it was against the law.

I don’t know about anyone else, but this all makes me fornicating sick to my GD stomach. CovidKim and Iowa’s hopelessly corrupt Branch Trumpvidian government will go all out to help their wealthy benefactors such as Hy-Vee and Workday but will do nothing to help Iowa educational institutions. Especially if they’re private institutions that are not under the control of their Taliban. If she hurts my undergrad institution, I’m going to blame some people in Iowa’s government and will not forgive that either.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here