TOTAL LUNACY

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Sometimes, when writing about politics, it can be challenging in that a story might come along where I struggle to keep my perspective and write in a way that does not ripple with rage. The story I am about to tell you about is one of those times I am having this difficulty.

Before I even start — Ohio’s Rep.Tim Ryan must win the Senate seat in 2022. He MUST. This is one of the most important races. So, please — if you are on Twitter — follow him. If you can afford to donate — please do so because the alternative is quite dreadful.

Here is some evidence of that: Are you a “crazy cat lady” reader? (I am.) Did you choose not to have children?

If you answered yes and yes to either or both questions — the GOP is busy labeling you a sociopath.

I have the proof right here. The excerpts from this email are from an Ohio candidate for the GOP Senate primary. I will not mention his name. He is as nauseating as they come. But his last name does rhyme with “ants” And “pants.”

“Childless Cat ladies are running the country.” (subject matter.)

“I needed to speak DIRECTLY to patriots like you about the serious issue of radical childless leaders in this country.”

“We’ve allowed ourselves to be dominated by childless sociopaths – they’re invested in NOTHING because they’re not invested in this country’s children.”

There it is. This is the type of propaganda they want you to believe. It is not just Ohio. Talk of childless adults has permeated Fox Non-News. It is ironic that the party that calls itself the non-cancel culture is now trying to cancel childless cat lovers.

So, I have a favor to ask.

Know anyone in Ohio? Know anyone whose politics are middle of the road? Know any independents who are also animal lovers? Know any childless and proud independent activists?

Show ’em this article. Quote the email sent. Let them know to VOTE in 2022 and let Ohioans know how important it is to get Tim Ryan, a good and sane Democrat, elected as our next Ohio state Senator.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here