Sean Hannity gets called out on his own show

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

There isn’t much said on Fox News that I agree with; that is, whenever I manage to hold my nose and tune into that toxic network. But this past week a couple of loud, truthful moments burst out, courtesy of one of the more prominent Fox talking heads, Geraldo Rivera.

On the Hannity Hot Air Hour, Geraldo actually scolded Sean the Sham to his face, saying that Hannity was “gaslighting” his viewers about the January 6 Capitol riots by Trump supporters. Hannity was attempting to lead a discussion to advance the latest GOP spin on the insurrection — trying to shift the blame from Coup Director Boss Trump to the alleged failure of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to provide sufficient security at the Capitol on that fateful day.

Of course, the root cause of the attempted coup wasn’t a security failure, and certainly was not attributable to Pelosi, but as Geraldo, visibly agitated and exasperated, blurted out: “the subject is January 6th and what happened to the United States Capitol and why it happened…the Capitol was targeted and that the prime instigator – the one who unleashed the mob – was the President of the United States.”

Hannity, suddenly blinded by the light of truth, took umbrage at Geraldo’s remarks and got into a heated on-air argument with a guest who had the audacity to be a truth-teller on the Fox Gaslight Hour. It was a rare moment of enjoyable viewing on that dismal channel for this observer.

That same evening, Geraldo also excoriated anti-vaxxers on another Fox GOP propaganda vehicle, “The Five,” declaring: “If you are unvaccinated and you are going around without being tested, you are an arrogant, selfish SOB. I am absolutely in the camp of no shirt, no shoes, no vaccine, no service.”

Gosh, if actual facts are going to be discussed on Fixxed News, I might actually become a more regular viewer. But I’m sure that the right-wing gaslighting will continue with rare interruption on Murdoch’s GOP propaganda network.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here