Memo to Susan Collins

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Hi Susan! How are you today? Are you feeling happy and sunny and unconcerned? If you are, that’s just fine. But you see, something is going on that is NOT fine. Many people — particularly women — are NOT feeling happy and sunny and unconcerned. You see, Susan, we have a bit of a problem with the Supreme Court.

As you MIGHT be aware, Texas lawmakers have passed a new law — banning abortion after six weeks. Most women do not even know they’re pregnant at six weeks. I imagine your brow was not that furrowed. After all, the bill wouldn’t stand, you may have thought.

It would just be appealed to the Supreme Court — right? Your buddy Brett Kavanaugh would just take care of things — right? Well — Susie Q — I hate to break it to you — but you were wrong.

You see, late the other night, as rain pelted down in the Northeast and people were stranded in cars, subway terminals, and their homes as the water rose rapidly, the Supreme Court issued a decision.

It was issued in the dead of night — and it was a cowardly and brutal decision. The court said they would not intervene to stop this law. It was a five to four decision. And guess which side your buddy Brett was on? You see, Susan, you were wrong — again. And now your bad choices and “fall in line” mentality has put the lives of many women in serious jeopardy.

What say you, Susan? Is your brow starting to furrow? Do you feel any concern at all? Most likely not. You do have a difficult time saying your wrong, don’t you? You do have difficulty apologizing, don’t you? You voted for Kavanaugh. You did so KNOWING this could happen — and all you did was talk about yourself.

I am the victim cried, Suzy! You made a ridiculous speech trying to justify your vote. And now look what’s happened. You should be ashamed. But since you are a Republican, you most likely will not be. I hope it was worth it. You have lost the respect of millions, Susan. Please be concerned about THAT.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now