Even for Ted Cruz, this is deranged

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

It was everywhere. Sickness reigned supreme, and nobody was safe. All over, people were dying. The virus was merciless in its dogged determination to kill. And the fear of the people was no match for the viciousness and relentless spreading of the disease. I do not speak of COVID. No, this virus is referred to as The Spanish flu. It is also referred to as the 1918 influenza pandemic.

It was evil. It was deadly. And it left 500 million people globally infected and millions dead. COVID is not the first of these deadly viruses.

I wonder sometimes: has the GOP ever studied the Spanish flu? Because there was resistance back then to safety measures though nothing at the level we see now. And the consequences were brutal.

And if we are not careful, the virus we are grappling with now will kill many more. Selfish and narcissistic Republicans surely must be aware of this, but yet they do nothing. Many are making it worse. Today’s COVID loser is Senator and Cancun enthusiast Ted Cruz.

The terrible Texan is calling for “zero” mask mandates and has introduced a bill along with Senator Kevin Cramer of North Dakota to ban federal mask mandates and vaccine mandates as well. The bill is likely NOT to pass.

I suppose we should have expected this from Senator Cruz. This is a guy that cozies up to a man who brazenly insulted his wife and father. He is one of the worst Senators this nation has ever seen.

The good news in regards to all of this is people are angry and taking notice. And they are doing things to stop the madness. Rand Paul has been temporarily banned from YouTube. Marjorie Taylor Greene is banned from Twitter for a week. So what will happen with Cruz?

I would happily get behind a recall, but Texas does not appear to have the power to recall a Senator. So, we vote him out. And we stand up to him. Too many have died. We cannot let the negligence and wickedness of the GOP kill many more.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here