Down goes Rudy Giuliani

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Rudy Giuliani surrendered earlier on Wednesday at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia. And naturally, Mr. Hands Down His Pants showed how he had learned a few lessons from the Orange Four Flusher (OFF). He learned how to really think overly highly of himself, claiming that as a prosecutor he had the best record of any prosecutors in the past century.

And of course, under OFF’s guidance Giuliani perfected his bullshitting abilities, whining that he had complied with the law and that he had been “defending the rights of all Americans.” That’s a line of unbelievable bullshit given how he, OFF, and their buddies worked to overturn a lawful election.

He was processed through the booking process and had this lovely mugshot taken:

But despite how he’s trying to paint himself now, Giuliani’s booking and mugshot shows what a four-flushing low life loser who is no better than the mobsters he likes to brag about taking down he is. This was a long time coming and I hope he spends the rest of his life disbarred, disgraced, and most importantly, imprisoned.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now