CNN is spiraling out of control

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

There is a shakeup going on at CNN. John Harwood, veteran White House correspondent for CNN, abruptly departed from his job last Friday. The company line is that it is a voluntary resignation, but since Harwood had a couple years left on his contract, it’s more likely that he was removed by the new CEO of CNNo under orders from his big bosses at CNN’s owner, Warner Bros. Discovery.

Harwood’s departure comes on the heels of the removal of Brian Stelter, chief media reporter for CNN and an outspoken critic of Fox News.

It’s no coincidence that Harwood and Stelter were outspoken critics of the Trump administration. John Harwood even went so far as to describe Trump on-air as a “dishonest demagogue.” Stelter frequently called out the Fox News prime time prevaricators for their pro-MAGA propaganda, which the Fox Fakes didn’t like.

CNN apparently is trying to adopt a more “balanced“ approach to reporting on politics. So they will be getting out the whitewash and covering up dangerous MAGA and Trumpublican extremism in an effort to boost their sagging ratings.

CNN has lost me as a paying viewer. I’m going to be dropping CNN from my TV cable choice package and replacing it with a network featuring more honest commentary: Comedy Central.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here