Hello Palmer Report readers: we’re still working diligently to try to bring the comment section back online. We’ve been able to confirm that this technical glitch goes beyond just our site, and is in fact impacting several other sites. We’re working with the developers to try to resolve this. We’re also looking into alternative comment systems, if this outage persists.
Thank you for the patience that 95% of you have shown. For the other 5% of you, I’ll once again kindly ask you NOT to email me about the comment section, for any reason. The more time I have to spend sifting through endless emails about the comment section, the less time I have to work on trying to fix the comment section. Going forward, such emails will not be read or responded to. Please DO NOT email me about this. Thanks!
Bill Palmer is the publisher of the political news outlet Palmer Report