There’s something profoundly wrong with House Republican Madison Cawthorn

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Sociopaths are a deeply frightening bunch. Have you ever met someone you suspect to be a sociopath? If you have, it must have been a truly creepy experience. Sociopaths are not like the rest of the world. They cannot feel love. Nor can they experience empathy.

Something is wrong with their souls. They think of nothing but themselves. They exist only to further their own agenda, and they often hurt many people in that quest. Sociopaths exist everywhere and in every profession. And there are plenty of them in politics. Sociopathy is a personality disorder and cannot be cured.

This leads me to a potential sociopath and someone so vile I feel nauseous even writing about this shit stain of a human being. This person is Madison Cawthorn.

I wrote an article recently talking about Cawthorn and highlighting Robert Frost’s poem, “Fire and Ice,” which was a dark warning about the end of the world.

Cawthorn is an evil man. I do not use that word lightly. But with individuals like Cawthorn allowed to remain in power, our country becomes ever more dangerous. Cawthorn is being eviscerated right now because he did something vile. Cawthorn called for the shedding of blood. He called for open war.

Like traitors and cowards before him, Cawthorn knows only hate in his heart. And he is clearly not ashamed to use this hate to twist the minds of people everywhere.

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, then it’s gonna lead to one place, and that’s bloodshed,” the insurrectionist called out.

“As much as I am willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there’s nothing that I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against fellow Americans.”

My friends and readers, like people before him, such as Benedict Arnold, Madison Cawthorn is a traitor There is something you can do. Call, tweet at, or email Speaker Pelosi. Ask that this piece of crap be expelled from Congress or, barring that, at least censured.

Every day this evil person sits in Congress is another day, our representatives are in danger. It is time for Madison Cawthorn to pay the price for his seditionist words and either resign or be disciplined by Congress.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here