The worst Republican of all

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Politics can be a grim business. Sometimes the news can be pretty depressing. In the spirit of Politics, I had a thought. It really is imperative that people can sometimes laugh at our most insidious politicians. So, I have designed a little game for all of us. This game is called: “Who is the worst Governor, Senator or Congressperson we have?”

Now I plan to list the nominees below. I am leaving certain ones out, such as Gaetz, Greene, and Boebert. This is for a few reasons. It would be too easy to choose one of them, and also, I am nominating only those who are at least slightly human.

So here we go!

Josh Hawley — fist pump. Nuff said.

Lindsey Graham — I don’t see him as the worst; I see him as the most pathetic. Still, there is no denying that Graham’s hypocrisy has earned him a place on this coveted list.

Ted Cruz — what can you say about a man who his own party hates? No easy accomplishment! Congrats for making the list from hell, Mr. Cruz

Ron DeSantis — nobody’s favorite Governor seems intent on killing as many Floridians as possible. He begs for a spot.

Kevin McCarthy — I would argue no. Why not? He’d like it too much. I cannot make this agonizing decision for you, but I say let’s deny McCarthy this award just as he will be denied any Speakership.

Mike Pence — OK, so he isn’t in the Senate or Congress. But how can you not list a guy who cozies up to an orange-haired buffoon who wanted to hang him? He has earned his spot.

Governor Greg Abbott is pretty much interchangeable with DeSantis. Just substitute Texas for Florida.

Senator Rand Paul — The man’s a doctor who got COVID and thought nothing of splashing around in the local swimming pool, while he was contagious. Add his attacks against Fauci and we have a nominee!

Last and certainly least is Senator Ron Johnson. The king of cheese is so stupid that I marvel at how he knows how to tie his shoe laces-perhaps he doesn’t.

So, my pick is Johnson. Who is yours? Comment below. The winner gets mockery, scorn, and laughter.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here