The threat is real

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

I do not think I even need to say this, but I will anyway: Climate change is real. We see the effects all around us. We are witnessing the west burn right now. We are witnessing bizarre weather patterns that only confirm what believers in science already know.

We know it is real. We see it wreaking havoc not only on the country but the whole world. Climate change is just another serious issue that the GOP chooses to ignore. But President Biden is doing something about it.

The Biden administration has declared they will offer up $5 Billion in relief and funding to help states combat the tragedies and disasters caused by climate change. The program will provide grants to states and territories, and the Biden administration is also allocating extra money for tribes.

Biden is also warning on the importance of following the science and recommendations. The United Nations issued a new report from their panel with recommendations to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius.
The report says if countries do not do this, the results could be catastrophic.

Senate Democrats are working hard to finish the details on their bill, which they hope to pass through budget reconciliation. Climate change is real, and we know this. It’s a fact, not a hypothesis. And with Biden steering the ship, maybe, just maybe, we can finally get to work on tackling an issue long overdue for fixing.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now