The stakes in the California recall election are higher than you can imagine

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Paging California parents everywhere! Your beautiful state stands on the brink. In a few short weeks, you may have a madman representing your state as Governor.

If you — and every Democrat in the beautiful state of California vote — then you won’t. It really is as simple as that.

Paging people of California who follow science and want to see an end to COVID — did you know an anti-vaxer and anti-science conspiracy monger is looking to become your Governor?

Paging all California activists who hate injustice and do not stand for intolerance.

Do you know all it takes for your Governor to be defeated is to get under fifty plus one of the votes?

Vote, my friends. Tell everybody you know in the state to vote. California stands on the precipice, but she cannot fight alone. Here is what you stand to lose:

“I don’t believe the science suggests that young people should be vaccinated,” says your possible future Governor Elder.

“I don’t believe the science suggests that young people should have to wear masks at school,” says the science denier, Elder.

“Young people are not likely to contract the coronavirus,” the ignorant Elder goes on.

Wrong, wrong, and WRONG. So, put your activism to work with every fiber of your being. Work with the passion and love for our country and California that you have. Encourage others to do the same. We have a choice, and we need to make sure the right choice is made for California.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here