The Republicans are the gift that keeps on giving

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

You can’t make this stuff up. And before I get into it, I would like to give Arizona Representative Andy Biggs a big thank you for just handing the Democrats their 2022 campaign slogan.

So what’s this all about? Well, Kevin McCarthy led a private Republican meeting this week. And some members of his Caucus are not happy. Per Politico, there was resentment expressed in the private meeting. Republicans complained that McCarthy wasn’t tough enough on Democrats. One of their complaints was the razor-wire fence around the Capitol building. (More on that later.)

But the real star of the GOP show was Biggs. He made a statement, no doubt born of his frustrations of being in the Minority. And in doing so, he gave the Democrats a gift…a colossal gift that they must harness in the mid-terms.

Biggs said that being part of the Minority party can be challenging and that “you’ve got to get in the way and try to slow things down as much as you possibly can.”

And there you go. That is the agenda of the GOP. Not helping struggling Americans. Not passing COVID relief or raising the minimum wage, or providing health-care. No, the Sedition party’s sole purpose and agenda are getting in the way and slowing down Biden’s agenda. Nice of Andy to say it out loud!

And the ridiculous complaint about the fence? Well, maybe if members of the GOP like Ron Johnson would stop pretending the Election was stolen, we wouldn’t need razor-wire fencing.

I want to see the words of Biggs in commercials. Someone needs to make a t-shirt. Because now we have their agenda spoken clearly and candidly. And it is what we thought all along.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here