The handwringing has begun

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Many of us who had been opposed to Donald Trump from even before he announced his first Presidential run celebrated the news that Orange Pile of Manure (OPM) had finally been indicted by a New York Grand Jury, and that he’s likely facing some more charges soon as Georgia and the DOJ have their own things to say about OPM and he’ll likely be facing further criminal charges soon that’ll send him away for the rest of his rather useless life.

Of course, the handwringing from publishers like Mother Jones and The Atlantic has already started about how Americans who were in fear of losing their rights, freedoms, and very lives during the OPM maladministration shouldn’t celebrate OPM being called to account for his crimes.

I have one thing to say to such publishers. Fornicate you. These publishers are limousine liberals who were well insulated from what we in red states feared in that we would lose our homes, jobs, families, and very lives due to the OPM or his cult members. (I lived in Iowa during the OPM maladministration BTW).

I don’t know about other readers or contributors but in the days following the murder of George Floyd, the riots, and the attempts of OPM to seize power I had packed clothes and other necessities in my vehicle because I felt like I was going to have to run for it because OPM would declare martial law and order on the spot executions for me and those like me. So it makes me goddamn glad to see OPM held accountable and I suggest people not liking that go straight to hell without passing go or collecting any amount of money.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here