The alleged Trump orbit meeting the night before the January 6th Capitol attack

Palmer Report fundraising drive: Contribute now

This week the Alabama Political Reporter published a piece about a January 5, 2021 meeting at the Trump Hotel. The meeting came to light in part because a man in town for the “events at the Capitol” thought it was a good idea to post a both a video of himself and a picture of himself with others outside of the hotel. Attached to his picture, Daniel Beck, a CEO of an Idaho technology company, wrote “The Trump hotel is Amazing!! Fifteen of us spent the evening with Donald Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, Tommy Tuberville, Michael J. Lindell, Peter Navarro, and Rudy Giuliani. We talked about the elections, illegal votes, court cases, the republics’ status, what to expect on the hill tomorrow. TRUMP WILL RETAIN THE PRESIDENCY!!!”

Charles Herbster, die-hard Trumper and part of a committee under the former administration also posted that evening that he was “in the private residence of the President at Trump International with the following patriots who are joining me in a battle for justice and truth”. He then proceeded to name some of the same people, but also included others, Adam Piper, Eric Trump, Michael Flynn, Corey Lewandowski, and 2016 deputy campaign manager David Bossie.

Because the FBI has a policy of not discussing ongoing investigations, the public is left to guess at what they may or may not be doing. I have looked each day for news on this Daniel Beck and I’ve seen nothing – no questioning, no inquiries, no arrest, nothing about him at all. In fact, there’s next to nothing about the January 5th meeting apart from the Alabama report and a few other mentions, and yet we now know the bombs were planted that night.

Why isn’t this meeting getting attention? It seems this meeting could be a pretty important piece of information that may provide substantial leads in the ongoing criminal investigation.

Kimberly Guilfoyle’s alleged presence there is also noteworthy. Ali Alexander stated that he received a call from her the night before. This means there’s a good chance she phoned him from this meeting. I’m not sure why we haven’t heard anything about Daniel Beck in the news. But, we know from his owns words that there were at least 14 other average citizens with him, unless he’s including some of the people mentioned by Herbster. Was “Pink Hat Lady” one of them? These are legitimate questions.

Any member of the public who captured by screenshot pictures of persons claiming to be (or bragging of being) at this January 5, 2021 meeting should send those pictures to the FBI. Every single person at that meeting should be identified and questioned. Every article of clothing they were wearing at any time throughout the day should be carefully scrutinized. The bombs were planted around 8:15 p.m. that night.

Palmer Report fundraising drive: Contribute now