Matt Gaetz told us who he was in his book

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

We all knew Matt Gaetz was a Neanderthal a long time ago, and not just because he literally looks like one. Few of us had any idea how beastly Gaetz really was, or what his future would bring – few, except for the GQP, that is.

Gaetz gave the GQP numerous warnings of who he was, sharing pictures and videos of his so-called conquests with his colleagues on the House floor (reportedly including one of a naked girl hula-hooping). But those weren’t the only warnings Gaetz provided. Gaetz states who he is over and over again in a book authored by him, which only MAGA supporters would want to read.

In “Firebrand: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the MAGA Revolution,” Gaetz writes: “I have an active social life, and it’s probably easier in the era of Trump. We’ve had ‘perfect family man’ presidents before, after all, and many of those men sold out our country, even if their wives were happy the whole time. If politicians’ family lives aren’t really what matters to voters, maybe that’s a good thing. I’m a representative, not a monk.”

Gaetz goes on to describe Trump as a “fun-loving politician,” and indicates he was cut from the same cloth. If that’s not a warning that he’s a rapist who likes his prey young, I don’t know what it is. “We’ve got a president now who doesn’t care for puritanical grandstanding or moralistic preening…. So overall, this is a good time to be a fun-loving politician instead of a stick-in-the-mud.”

Gaetz was obviously proud of the scum-of-the-earth that he is when he wrote this book – just like his hero, the former guy is. I’m willing to bet he’s not so proud of it now.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here