Matt Gaetz has maniacal meltdown

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

This has been a wild couple of days in terms of the high volume of breaking news. And of course, much of it has to do with the former guy and his despicable weaponization of the Department of Justice.

But let us not forget, in this crazy week of news, that there is among us, a certain high-haired Congressman who is, as we speak, descending more into insanity than perhaps we’ve ever seen before.

If you are wondering if this person is from Florida, is under investigation, and has exceptionally elevated hair, the answer is yes. All of these things are true.

Congressman Matt Gaetz (lost in the abyss-insurrection party-Florida) is using some strange coping mechanisms these days. I say this because if one reads his Twitter page, it does indeed read like a manic and somewhat delusional person who imagines themselves in the role of savior.

Gaetz is keeping busy by ignoring his constituents and madly tweeting away about how great he is.

He is attacking FBI Director Christopher Wray, Dr. Fauci, the Democrats, Floridian Whistleblower and Gaetz challenger Rebekah Jones, Social Justice Warriors, Robert Mueller, Critical Race Theory, the Press, and The FBI. Got all that?

However, he is not merely attacking them. It appears Gaetz is trying to cast himself in the role of hero, which is highly entertaining as well as patently absurd.

There are pictures and tweets all over his page, declaring how Gaetz is going up against Wray and winning and offering “warnings” about Biden. What he is talking about, I cannot tell you. But as I’ve said before, nobody has a higher opinion of Matt Gaetz than Matt Gaetz himself.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here