Marjorie Taylor Greene is already regretting the fight she tried to pick with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Marjorie Taylor Greene continued reveling in her inexplicable obsession over Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC), while speaking at a rally of Trump supporters on Saturday in Ohio. Greene spent much of her time on the stage throwing absurd and abhorrent accusations at AOC, and encouraging the crowd to chant, “Lock her up.” Greene has a long history of harassing, stalking and screaming unfounded accusations at AOC while at and around Capitol Hill, beginning even before Greene became a congresswoman, causing concern for the security of AOC and others.

At the rally, Greene referred to AOC as “the little communist from New York City,” and made other ludicrous and hateful accusations, including, “She is not an American” and “She really doesn’t embrace our American ways.”

AOC proved she is bigger, smarter and funnier than Greene, totally dismissing her when she simply tweeted in response, “First of all, I’m taller than her.”

AOC later told reporters, “I refuse to allow young women, people of color, people who are standing up for what they believe, to see this kind of intimidation attempt by a person who supports white supremacists in our nation’s Capitol,” referring to the Jan. 6th insurrection. “I’m not going to let kids see that we’re going to be intimidated out of our fight for justice.”

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here