This week is going to be huge

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

This is going to be quite a week. So, it looks like this could be the week we have all been waiting for as the first round of indictments may hit. And what a wait it’s been! Still, you know the expression: “good things come to those who wait.”

We shall see what the week holds. The mood for most is optimistic. I include myself in that group. No matter what happens or doesn’t happen, a few things are abundantly clear:

– Cy Vance isn’t playing. I mention this because of the mood of a select few who are saying nothing will happen. Well, let’s look at that.

– Vance has a special Grand Jury. Does one really think he’d impanel them to do nothing? Think about it. Even if one could somehow accept that idea, it wouldn’t make any sense. And it would make Vance a laughing stock.

There is a strange and unfounded rumor making its way through the rumor mill that Cy Vance is frightened of Trump. I ask that if you come upon this rumor that you ignore it. There will likely be many rumors and many whispers that mean little in the weeks to come.

So yes, not just this week, but the next several weeks will be fascinating to watch. It is also fascinating that Ivanka Trump has all but left Twitter, at least as I write this.

In addition to news about Vance and the former guy, we will also be hearing more about the 1/6 select committee that Speaker Pelosi is getting together. And as you know, Attorney General Garland has sued Georgia for its warped Voter suppression legislation.

This is shaping up to be one of the most important summers in politics ever. It is also worth mentioning that all of the above-mentioned things to be on the watch for were predicted long ago by Palmer Report. So grab your popcorn and be ready. Because once it starts the drizzle, it will quickly turn into a hurricane and one that no political junkie wants to miss.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here