Marco Rubio posts embarrassing tweet, deletes it

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Marco Rubio is having a no-good very bad week. Actually, the last few weeks have been pretty awful for the Floridian Senator.

Rubio (scared of his own shadow-insurrection party-Florida) first received terrible news in the form of one Val Demings (Great Candidate for the Democrats-Florida) as it appears she will be running against Rubio for his Senate seat.

This comes on the heels of Rubio’s seemingly frantic attempts to change the subject by attempting to get the public talking about UFOS. Needless to say, that strategy did not work out that well.

And now Rubio has gone and made a fool of himself on Twitter-not for the first time, but this particular tweet was bizarre.

At the end of this week, Rubio sent a tweet that appeared to be chastising the Democrats about-well-something.

The reason we do not know what that something might be is that Rubio never finished the tweet. Here is this seemingly nonsensical tweet: “I wonder why the national media & congressional Democrats aren’t”

That’s it. That is the tweet. It has since been deleted. But as is always the case on Twitter, nothing deleted is ever lost for good. And many cheerful tweeters were only too happy to fill in the blank space left by Rubio.

“Puppets like you?” many asked.

“Focused on Mr. Potato Head?” asked many others.

I have my own theory about what happened. And that theory is either the UFOs that Rubio seems obsessed with got him, or more probably Rubio couldn’t think of anything to say-sort of like when he’s onstage in a political debate. One hopes that the Senator repeats his excellent communication skills when on the stage with Val Demings.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here