Marco Rubio goes completely bonkers

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Marco “I quote scripture” Rubio is currently going insane on Twitter. The reason for his insanity? The Democrats passed COVID relief, and that has Rubio quite distressed. His Twitter account is a hive of activity right now. He is firing off tweets at such a rapid pace, one hopes he doesn’t develop Carpal Tunnel syndrome. Here are a few zingers.

“I am prepared to vote for real COVID relief,” says Robotic Rubio. “The bill before us now isn’t #CovidRelief with a few things unrelated to the pandemic mixed in.” And: “Senate Democrats now voting to allow people convicted of felony rioting to receive small business loans.”

Sigh. Hypocrisy be thy name Marco! Luckily, many of his followers seem to be following him for amusement purposes rather than admiration.

Twitter followers were quick to respond, particularly to the last tweet, questioning why, if Rubio is so concerned about rioting, he voted to acquit one Donald Trump. Of course, Rubio has no answer because there isn’t an answer. At least one that makes any sense whatsoever.

Rubio is one of those Senators whom we must look to beat in the midterms. There has been talk of Representative Stephanie Murphy challenging him, and I hope that comes to pass. Rubio will never be President, and hopefully, come 2022, we can retire him from the Senate as well.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here