MAGAs melt down after President Biden hits it out of the park

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Thursday night was President Biden’s night. He addressed the nation, and he did so with eloquence, intelligence, and most of all, empathy. It was a beautiful and hopeful speech, and it brought tears to many peoples’ eyes. At least some people.

As you may have guessed, many on the right were not happy. Of course, they were not happy. Has anyone ever seen the MAGA crowd happy? Former President Obama once mentioned this fact. Even when the Trumpers won something, the anger never faded for a minute.

And anger was what emoted from them loud and clear. And they call us snowflakes? What was surprising was the viciousness of that anger. I will give you an example that shows what parallel worlds the parties are living in. When Biden talked about barbeques and July 4th, it was a great and hopeful moment. Yet, many on the right saw this not as empathy but control.

“Nobody’s going to tell me when I can see my family,” many sullen MAGAS declared. “Biden and the government are trying to control us,” said many others. “I’m not listening to him. I’ll see my friends whenever I want,” still others announced.

These comments were all over the internet and showed the LACK of empathy on the right. They cannot see Biden’s empathy because these people have none of their own. You cannot recognize, in someone else, something that is unrecognizable in yourself. The ones who do not see kindness and empathy and misinterpret that as control lack Biden’s qualities in themselves. So how on earth could they recognize them in others? As Palmer Report has said, Voting rights are an issue we must take seriously and fight for. Our work has never been more critical than it is right now.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here