Lindsey Graham is even more of a loon than we thought

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Don’t you just hate incompetence? It permeates the world. You can see it in many places. I experienced incompetence at its finest this week trying to talk to tech-support. Without going into detail let’s say it took about 15 calls to actually get somebody on the phone, and get past the automated voice recording.

It’s never fun when incompetence rears its ugly head. I remember something Vincent Bugliosi wrote in one of his books. In case you’re not familiar with him, Bugliosi was the attorney who successfully prosecuted Charles Manson. He was also the writer of several books.

He was not incompetent. In addition to being a brilliant lawyer, Bugliosi was a damn good writer.

Speaking of incompetence in one of his works, he mentioned how, if one goes with the expectation that everybody is incompetent, when one sees competence one will be pleasantly surprised. It’s something to ponder.

Maybe we should try applying that to the Republican party. But, speaking of incompetence I have news regarding a certain Senator from South Carolina. It is being reported by multiple sources that Lindsey Graham might be a little bit more aware of reality than we had thought.

So, it’s being said that Lindsey confided to Bob Woodward that Donald the demented is very damaged. How about that! Perhaps Graham lives in the real world after all, at least 10% of the time anyway.

In addition, Graham also reportedly told Woodward that Donny-boy has very serious personality problems. Do you think?

Graham also reportedly said that the demented one has been written off politically due to the deadly insurrection. So, what are we to make of this? What we are to make of it in my humble opinion, is that Lindsey Graham is even more of a liar than we thought.

But it’s more than that. If he is indeed pretending to believe his own Bullshit, he’s also dangerously incompetent to the point that he should never hold public office again.

We must hold our politicians to account when they screw up. In the case of Graham, this is a bombshell because it shows that the South Carolina Senator is even sneakier than we might have thought.

I would like to see incompetence replaced by competence everywhere. Lindsey Graham somehow managed to win his last election, but it came with a price. His stupidity, and his incompetence will go down in history losing him any possible respect he could ever have hoped to have.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here