Kevin McCarthy caught in embarrassing hot mic moment

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Representative Kevin McCarthy (coward-insurrection party-California) has done it again. The befuddled Californian seems determined to embarrass himself as much as possible publicly. I must congratulate him because he is indeed succeeding in doing just that.

So in his latest idiotic move, Kev had a “hot mic” moment. This moment concerned Liz Cheney (decent person-Republican-Wyoming). Apparently, Kevin was chatting with “Fox and Friends” host Steve Doocy and did not realize his mic was on. Kev proceeded to trash Cheney saying she has “got real problems.” Wow. Talk about the pot-calling kettle!

The clueless insurrection party member went on earnestly. “I’ve had it with…I’ve had it with her. You know, I’ve lost confidence…Well, someone just has to bring a motion, but I assume that will probably take place.”

Kev’s empty words seemed to be referring to a reported vote that will soon take place to remove Cheney from her Conference chair.

But it gets worse. During the on-air interview with Doocy, Kev apparently lied (again), saying vaguely he’d “heard” members were a bit concerned about Cheney.

I’d actually love it if McCarthy were the one removed. I know that is not going to happen, but it should. This guy is nothing more than a blow-up doll led by the former guy. McCarthy is a walking, sometimes talking mannequin who cannot manage his Caucus nor speak for himself. He is pathetic and an embarrassment to this country on so many levels. He seemingly cares about nothing except pleasing the former guy. I am hoping this vote against Cheney fails.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here