Josh Hawley is at it again

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

One thing about the United States that I love is the fact that we have personal freedom. We can gather where we want. We can voice our opinions about who and what we feel like. We can eat what we wish to, laugh when we want to and criticize any leader when we think they are not doing their job.

We can read what we want. For example, many Palmer Report readers like my articles, but some do not. And that is fine and dandy. Because this is America and people have choices. We each have our own opinions, and we can express them in whatever way we choose to do so as long as said opinions do not harm people.

It is that last sentence I’d like to speak about. For the GOP, they seem not to grasp this. Palmer Report recently brought you the story of Senator Rand Paul and his bizarre video tirade. Now, it appears the mask condemnation is happening with another Republican, and that is Senator Josh Hawley.

Abigail Marone is the press secretary for the Senator. And she has lashed out in a fury about the number of people still masked up. Marone called the fact that people in DC are observing safety protocols and masking up “concerning.”

People reacted to her statement with fury. Many explained their immune systems were compromised, and they HAD to wear masks. Others simply told the woman to mind her own business.

Hawley is also busy condemning former President Obama for daring to have a birthday party this past weekend. It is hard for me to believe that a party that claims to be all about freedom is so triggered by what other people do and say.

And that is my point. We can say what we want, love whom we so desire, and do what we feel like doing. America is beloved for her freedoms, but when they put peoples’ lives in danger, one needs to be deeply concerned.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here