Joe Biden’s got this

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Many Palmer Report readers are anxious. What if Biden’s plan is sabotaged? What if Donnie two scoops runs in 2024? What if Joe Manchin never comes around? So much anxiety. I do share some of it. So, I decided to write an article about what you will NOT have to worry about. I think we all need to smile more and savor our 2020 victory!

So, here we go. We do NOT have to worry about the Presidency for the next few years. Our guy won. He won the highest office in the land. Go, Joe!

We do not have to worry about stupid comments about drinking bleach.

We do not have to worry about evil tweets in all their deranged glory. The tweeter has been permanently banished to the darkness of his criminal brain.

We do not have to worry about healthcare being eliminated. We do not have to worry about our President doing nothing on climate change.

We should have no worries about the Paris agreement as we have rejoined it.

We do not have to worry about Putin being invited to the White House. We have a President who knows who and what Putin is and reacts accordingly.

We do not have to worry about the vaccine roll out. It has been rolled out beautifully.

We can put aside our worries about a corrupt Justice Department. There is no Bill Barr there anymore. This corruption is now in the past where it belongs.

We can sleep well knowing Biden has severely cut poverty and raised SNAP benefits.

We know that the people our President has put in place are competent.

We know that even though the orange traitor has not yet been indicted, he is miserable, pathetic, and alone.

We know that our President is working hard on his — on OUR — agenda and that we will see results.

So, smile a bit and laugh as you let a bit of the oppressive anxiety leave you. We have many battles ahead, but we won the war in 2020 with the election of a good and decent man and the vanquishment of a traitor.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now