Ron Desantis gets destroyed in new television ad aimed at taking him down

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

I have now seen possibly THE BEST political ad of all time. And wow, is it ever on the money. So how do you feel about dystopian stories? I personally love them. The Hunger Games series, the Divergent series — one might call me a super fan. And then there’s The Purge.

Have you seen the Purge films? Because they’re genuinely creepy. Well — not to worry if you haven’t. You can see one right now. It is in the form of a campaign ad, made by “Remove Ron,” a group I adore and who is making it their personal goal to remove Governor DeSantis from office in 2022.

And their campaign ad against him is solid gold. The ad is dark, eerie, and astonishingly creepy. It is as one would expect a movie preview to be:

It begins with people in masks on an airplane. As they enter Florida, a voice can be heard speaking to them. This voice is not unlike the voices heard in “The purge.”

“We have officially entered Florida airspace,” says the woman’s voice, chillingly.

Flash to DeSantis.

“We are not doing any vaccine passports in the state of Florida,” he whines.
“We trust people to make their own decisions.”

The woman goes on menacingly.

“you have the absolute right to infect whomever you want.”

“Whenever and wherever.”

“With covid-19.”

“Enjoy your FLOREVER purge.”

The listener can see the reviews as the woman speaks.

“a dark dystopian story.”

“Terrifyingly evil.”

“killer ending.”

And the worst part of all this? Every word is accurate. I would advise everyone to watch this ad by “remove Ron,” send it to their family and friends, and remember it. I do not think it will be hard to remember it. I have never seen an ad like it. It is chilling in its horrific accuracy, and it shows us that perhaps the dystopia is not as far removed from reality as we may have previously thought.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here