Jim Jordan hits the panic button

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

I’ve said it before, and I’ll repeat it. Liars must have a very difficult time in life. Think about it. There is so much they must remember. First off, they need to remember their lies. And then secondly, they have to figure out the right tone, the proper mannerisms, the right everything to convince people that the lies they are telling are, in fact, the truth. Some are better at this than others. Many politicians lie. And there is one specific person who lies so terribly that his lying has become a sort of punchline. This person is Gym Jordan.

Jordan (making Frankenstein look rather sweet, insurrection party, Ohio) made quite a splash when asked if he spoke with the former guy on January sixth. Descending into robust stammering, Jordan proceeded to (not) answer the question, and he did it in such a way that I imagine attorneys everywhere must have had a delicious laugh. Jordan’s basic answer was this: um.

It took him a bit of time to get to the end of the “um,” but eventually, he did and managed to make himself look like the idiot he is in the process. But wait! Someone (could it be Gym?) has changed their story as this type of person is known to do.

Now the maniacal screamer is telling Politico that he probably did speak to the orange insurrectionist that day — and it was most likely more than once. Gee — suddenly, the man remembers! How convenient! But why now? Did Mr. Jordan have amnesia before? Did he perhaps not understand the question being asked of him?

It is obvious that Jordan is nervous. As well, he should be because the January sixth committee is seeking phone records. And Gym, being the creep he is, most likely never forgot anything. So suddenly, after not remembering one damn thing, he had an epiphany — and his amnesia suddenly cleared up.

It is a bit fun, I must admit seeing Gym squirm under pressure. And grab your popcorn because I am sure there will be plenty more where that comes from.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here