Jen Psaki takes on Kellyanne Conway

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Certain individuals in this world are rays of sunshine. These people can light up a room just by walking in the door. And one of those rare people is Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki. Psaki does her job flawlessly. I have been a fan of hers from the beginning. Having her in this role is such a relief after some of the former guy’s incompetent individuals.

Here is an example of Psaki’s competence and class. Biden has fired several people, all of them being former guy appointees, from Military academy boards. One of those people is Kellyanne Conway.

Conway is as different from Psaki as one can be. Where Psaki is serene and competent, Conway is a highly toxic drama queen who has proven she cares for nothing other than power with her actions. She is nationally despised for good reason.

Conway was not thrilled when our President asked for her letter of resignation. So she fired back, writing a ridiculous response that quickly went viral, turning her into the major joke that she is.

Complaining babyishly that Biden is seeking “a break from Presidential norms,” Conway proceeded to insult President Biden, unleashing a diatribe that would undoubtedly make any insurrectionist quite proud.

She ended her rant by writing, “I’m not resigning, but you should.” Thank you, Kellyanne, for proving with this stupid response that asking you to leave was a brilliant idea. Of course, the press wanted to hear from Psaki. And they did.

In a perfect response, Psaki said this:

“I will let others evaluate whether they think Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer and others were qualified or not political, to serve on this board. But the president’s qualification requirements are not your party registration. They are whether you’re qualified to serve and whether you are aligned with the values of this administration.”

Sigh. Competence! Class! I love it. While Conway rages about the unfairness of it all, Psaki, with her natural grace, puts Conway in her place. It is like watching a graceful dolphin versus an undignified and slithery cockroach. And I think we ALL know which one the cockroach is. In closing, I cannot resist echoing the former guy in one specific way. Kellyanne Conway — you’re fired!

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now