GOP is already blowing its attempt at replacing Liz Cheney

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Just when one thinks the GOP cannot go any lower, it is revealed that they can. So, Liz Cheney (Republican-Wyoming) now has a Republican challenger for her Congressional seat in Wyoming. This, in itself, is no surprise. Someone was always going to challenge the Wyoming Congresswoman. After all, she committed the unpardonable sin of telling the truth. But now we know who that challenger is. And folks, it ain’t pretty.

The challenger’s name is Anthony Bouchard. And he has a nasty backstory. When Bouchard was eighteen, he impregnated a girl. Unfortunately, that girl happened to be only fourteen. “She was a little younger than me, so it’s like the Romeo and Juliet story,” the disgusting Bouchard said.

Romeo and Juliet? I think it’s more like every parent’s worst nightmare. But the story gets more tragic. Bouchard wound up marrying her. Not surprisingly ,it did not work out, and they wound up getting divorced. And tragically, she died by suicide when she was twenty. Reportedly, the candidate is now estranged from their son.

“It’s amazing that they look at things so negatively,” the candidate actually said. He also asked with seeming bewilderment, “Why is this a big deal?” The fact that this guy is the best the GOP has is staggering. And what would be even worse is if this guy actually wins.

Many folks are now calling for Bouchard to step aside. I hate to say this, but I doubt he will. The GOP Modus Operandi seems to be keeping quiet and carrying on, so I’d be doubtful this creep resigns.

Of course, one never knows. And let’s not forget Roy Moore, who did run but lost in a blowout. But this tells us so much about the GOP. Now Liz Cheney has to defend her seat against human garbage like this, and it’s just sad.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here