Everyone piles on as Matt Gaetz flames out

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

And now another installment in “The Brady Bunch.” Sorry — the wrong title — and now another installment in “The out-of-control insanity of the life of Matt Gaetz.”

As Palmer Report told you, Matt Gaetz has gotten married. Yay! And now people are reacting. The reactions are pretty comical, and I will share them with you, but a word about Gaetz first: He is back on Twitter with a vengeance. Apparently, getting married is not enough to keep the bottom feeder from his daily attacks on anybody who is not him.

The latest move by Gaetz is to coin the phrase “Bidenflation.”

Wow, Matt — You are indeed a genius. So here are some of the best tweets about the happy couple:

“Welcome to the Gaetz of hell.”

“No conjugal visits will be allowed.”

“Tricks are for kids.”

“they are taking their honeymoon in a place with no extradition treaty.”

“This should make anybody who has ever made a bad decision feel better.” Ouch!

“He didn’t need permission because she’s over 18.”

“Did the groom wear an Orange jumpsuit?’

So, as you can see, this new marriage is undoubtedly off to a perfect start.

Gaetz is also catching some flack for snapping a photo of his lovely new bride while she was asleep next to him with her mouth open. Many were creeped out, to put it mildly.

Lastly, thank you, friends and readers, for your creative genius in coming up with a wedding song for the Venmo fan and his glowing new bride.

Some of the best include: “My favorite mistake” by Sheryl Crow, “Into the night” by Benny Mardones, “Breakin the Law” by Judas Priest, (I had suggested “a touch of evil” by the same band. They seem a popular choice.) Also, “Some girls” by the Stones and “These boots are made for walking” by Nancy Sinatra.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here