Even for Donald Trump, this is just pathetic

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

As the anniversary of 9/11 comes closer, America will honor the victims of that terrible attack as we do every year. Well — most of us will. I didn’t know anyone who minimized one of our worst days in American history. 9/11 was a tragedy of epic proportions. It cannot be and will not be forgotten ever. But did you notice I said I “didn’t know anyone who minimized it?”

I am speaking in the past tense because now I have found someone who did just that. There is one person among us who appears not to think the terrorist attack was that bad. There is one person who seems to believe it was no big deal, not really. That person is the former guy.

Not content to shut the heck up and fade quietly into the wait for his own indictment, the former guy has come out with a statement. What he appears to be TRYING to say is his terrorists were worse than Obama’s.

Allow me to elaborate. The former guy is apparently in competition with President Obama once again. Here is part of the statement: “And we took out the founder of ISIS, al-Baghdadi, and then, of course, Iranian military leader Qasem Soleimani.”

“Osama bin Laden had one hit, and it was a bad one, in New York City, the World Trade Center. But these other two guys were monsters…The press doesn’t talk about it.”

The insurrectionist also appeared on Fox death-news to insist al-Baghdadi was “bigger” than bin Laden. Allow me to answer the evil traitor and insurrectionist.

Dear former guy: you are a moron. You are, without a doubt, a scourge on society. Do not fool yourself into believing anyone cares about you, including the GOP. You are a bad joke, and will go down in history as the shitstain on society that you are.

You are obsessed with Obama because you want to be him. You know you are an empty and soulless shell of a person. You deeply desire respect and foam at the mouth as you see the love that flows forward toward former President Obama. There is nothing you can ever do to gain such respect. It will not happen, now or ever. Now shut up and await your upcoming indictment.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now