Don’t lose patience now

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The phrase “don’t lose patience” can sometimes be irritating to impatient people. I am one of them. Patience has never been my most vital attribute. But even if it were, I do think the COVID virus would and has tested everybody’s patience a bit.

Think about it. We’ve all been stuck in the house for what seems like an eternity now. I realize it is tough not to become down sometimes. But now we have a vaccine. And that is what I want to focus on in this article.

I write this because I have just received my first COVID vaccine appointment this week. It was an experience in futility, having to call or search the internet literally every day, sometimes more than once a day for weeks. And I have seen many people on Twitter who feel despondent because they have not yet been able to get vaccinated.

To them, I say do not to worry. Your turn will come. Each state has its way of doing things. Appointments can be snapped up quickly. In many cases, such as mine, you will have to go a bit further away than you might like.

But as more and more Americans get vaccinated, and more vaccines are made available, your turn will come. So on those days, you feel frustrated, try not to. Remember that all over the country, others are having the same issue. But each week that goes by brings more shots into people’s arms, and the more people who get vaccinated, the closer each person gets to their turn.

Utilize the internet. If you’d prefer to call for an appointment, call the numbers listed in your area. Don’t be afraid to ask for other peoples’ help. Above all, remain optimistic. There will be a point when each and every one of us has been fully and completely vaccinated. And this will happen for you too.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here