Donald Trump’s ultimate failure

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Biden is not on the ballot this November. But in case Republicans try to make it about Biden, here’s an awesome thread of our President’s accomplishments, including aggressive action on the climate. This doesn’t even include the first gun safety bill in decades that Biden just signed into law. Nonetheless, Republicans and much mainstream media are falsely attacking Biden to stoke fear and increase ratings.

The latest is Biden fist-bumped the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman (MBS) at a diplomatic meeting. Mainstream media finds this Shocking! What they fail to say is Biden did the gesture to reduce direct contact and avoid being photographed shaking hands with MBS. They also don’t mention that Biden made his position on the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi very clear to the Saudis. Compare that to Jared Kushner being paid $2 billion after approving of and protecting MBS from Khashoggi’s murder. But the media is outraged by a fist bump?

January 6th Select Committee member, Rep. Jamie Raskin said it best, “American carnage is Donald Trump’s true legacy.” Here in Northern Idaho, when I see homes waving outsized Trump flags alongside their Gadsden (Don’t-Tread-On-Me) and Confederate flags, I feel terror. What message are they trying to send, and to whom?

According to a political stability rating system modeled by the CIA and experts, Republicans are preparing for civil war. The system rates unstable countries like North Korea and Saudi Arabia a Negative 10, and stable countries like Denmark and Switzerland a Positive 10. The U.S. has always been a Positive 10, until now. The U.S. was briefly downgraded to a 5 and is now an 8. The system also examines reasons, such as if a political party is based on identity. In this case, the GOP’s identity is extreme radicalism. That makes the U.S. more likely to have a civil war.

So, my trepidation and that of many Americans when we see a Trump flag is justified. In just four years, 2026 will mark the United States’ Semiquincentennial. If we don’t vote Democrat this November, America probably won’t make it to our 250th anniversary.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here