Donald Trump Jr has complete meltdown at CPAC

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

CPAC is moving right along. This repulsive right wing convention has so far featured tons of maskless GOP members, calls for “freedom” from wearing masks, and an incredibly creepy, nightmare-inducing gold statue of Treacherous Trump. Nothing we did not expect.

Ah yes, this clan of the living zombies also featured one, Donald Trump Jr. The whiny progeny of Individual 1 was also a featured speaker. Junior did not speak so much as rant. He ranted about many things. Liz Cheney’s poll numbers dropping begat a smile on Junior’s face. He also called out one Bruce Springsteen.

Yes, you read that right. The Boss had been accused of drinking and driving, which one should never do. The drinking and driving charges were dropped, and he had to pay a fine for drinking in the park. This did not satisfy the walking, ranting horror show that is Don Jr. Because he tore into The Boss and declared the only reason Springsteen was let off so easily was… wait for it… “Liberal Privilege.”

Being the political junkie that I am, I have heard many a stupid remark during my years of following politics. I want to congratulate Junior for finally achieving something. His comment goes down in the “pathetic remarks of all-time list.”

Think about it. The Republicans continually say most police are Republicans. How in the world then could this be liberal privilege? It makes no sense to me, but of course, when one is a Republican, things do not have to make sense, I suppose.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here