DOJ makes multiple new sealed filings against Donald Trump

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Sarah Lynch, a reporter who covers the Department of Justice for Reuters posted a series of tweets this afternoon that three new documents were filed under seal relating to the Orange Florida Man (OFM) case:

Given the news that OFM’s passports were apparently seized by the DOJ, this points to something big coming on the horizon in the OFM saga. These documents could be just about anything, from an application to put a trace on his electronic communications all the way up to an application to arrest and indict the OFM.

In any event, the recent turn in events show that after 70 plus years of getting away with so much it’s all starting to catch up with the OFM, and that the tankers full of liquid manure (which having grown up on a farm I can assure you is the nastiest type of manure) are about to hit the fan, as it were.

I’ve gone through several boxes of microwave popcorn watching all this happen not only to OFM but his supporters as well. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy and I cannot wait for the perp walk showing him in a jail outfit.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here