Dear Media:

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Dear Media, it is always lovely to catch up on the news with you. However, dear media, lately, I have noticed a few things that disturb me. I feel I must speak out.

Dear Media: Might I ask you a question? Why are you covering Hunter Biden’s artwork as if it’s a story? The man paints beautiful imagery, and he has many interested art admirers. That’s all — nothing to see here. Please leave the man alone, dear media. Don’t be Fox Non-News.

Dear Media: Please, too, stop assuming the Democrats will lose the midterms. Your sometimes smug analysis is starting to get on my nerves. You were wrong in your prediction of the 2020 election when you tried to convince us Trump would win. You were wrong on the Georgia special midterms. Do you want to make it a trifecta?

Dear media: Please stop terrorizing your viewers by trying to pretend the former guy might actually be viable in 2024. You know that will not happen. You know the former guy’s future in politics is over. You know it. We all know it. So, please control yourselves. Focus on what’s real.

Dear Media: please give President Biden a break when it comes to his future. Stop speculating on whether he will run in 2024. We are in 2021 now. And we have a lot of work to do. So, please stop looking years into the future and focus on the here and now. Your viewers would so sincerely appreciate it.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here