– From Joe Biden: America, I’m honored that you have chosen me to lead our great country. The work ahead of us will be hard, but I promise you this: I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not. I will keep the faith that you have placed in me.”
– I’ve been pretty hard on the media these past few days for taking so long to call the race. But credit where it’s due: most of the major news outlets are referring to Joe Biden as President-elect and making clear he’ll 100% take office, without regard for Trump’s protestations.
– We’re going to have a school teacher for a First Lady.
– Black women have led the way these past four years. Now we have a Black woman Vice President.
– Here’s the video of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris telling Joe Biden that he’s been elected President:
– No more Donald Trump. No more Mike Pence. No more Bill Barr. No more Stephen Miller. No more Kayleigh McEnany. No more Don Jr. Get off our lawn!
– Tweet of the day from Stephen King, whose horror novels very often don’t have happy endings: “Sometimes…the good guys win.”
Bill Palmer is the publisher of the political news outlet Palmer Report