– Donald Trump and his election legal team just keep taking one hit after another. On Saturday night a judge dismissed their case “with prejudice,” effectively ending Rudy Giuliani’s ill fated turn at the helm. Then Republican Senator Pat Toomey used the ruling as an excuse to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden. Then Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis got into a Twitter feud with Republican pollster Frank Luntz and she ended up accusing him of having a “MicroPenis.” So that pretty much sums up how poorly things are going for Trump and team.
– Trump is now attacking Senator Toomey on Twitter. No way this ends well for Trump.
– Donald Trump just requested yet another recount in Georgia. I’m sorry, I just can’t stop laughing at what a loser this guy is!
– Kelly Loeffler is the first person known to commit insider trading on coronavirus and also catch coronavirus.
– Tweet of the day, from Reverend Raphael Warnock: “Senator Loeffler is in my thoughts. I pray that her test results come back negative and that she is back on the campaign trail soon. Blessings.” Warnock is a better man than I am. That’s why I want him to be a Senator.
Bill Palmer is the publisher of the political news outlet Palmer Report