Tucker Carlson just gave something away

Palmer Report needs your help! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep us firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now via PayPal or GoFundMe

Big Brother is all around us, it would seem. But it shouldn’t worry us because Big Brother is only concerned with one person-at least according to that person. And who is this individual? Why it’s Tucker Carlson, of course!

Tucker (deeply and profoundly disturbed-insurrection party-Fox Non-News) has declared the NSA is spying on him. Wow. I’m speechless here. (Sarcasm.)

According to the babyfaced man-child, a mysterious government whistleblower came forward to warn him that his electronic communications were being monitored and there were plans to leak them in an attempt to get his show canceled.

One has to ask oneself with this story: would Carlson pass a psychological exam? I do not believe so. Now that that’s out of the way, the second question is: What could be so bad that he’d be worried it could cost him his show? What is the little imp SAYING in these electronic communications?

Then one has to ask themselves: why would he choose to make this hysterical declaration? Is someone about to leak something about the pipsqueak, which is his way of getting ahead of it? Are his ratings beginning to fall even more, and this is his way of getting new viewers?

Did he say this because he’s bored and had nothing else to say? Or could it be that he just wants to inspire more rage among his viewers? I believe the answer to these questions could be all of the above.

So, as the days go by, we will surely be unhappily hearing more from the shrieking psycho. The only thing I really care about in this story is the words “show” and “off the air.”

Palmer Report needs your help! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep us firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now via PayPal or GoFundMe