Tucker Carlson goes full sociopath

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The great people of the FBI, the NSA, and the CIA are under attack right now. It is not a foreign terror cell. Indeed, his attacker is not foreign at all but American. This attacker lives in the homes of many people nightly. He sprouts his venom and hateful rhetoric, his evil voice reaching millions all over this country. This person is Tucker Carlson.

Tucker is at this very moment leading a strategic and very well-thought-out attack on the courageous people of the agencies mentioned above. He wants you to hate them. He wants you to turn on them. He is inciting. He is raising his rhetoric. Why is he doing this?

In one of my former articles about Tucker, I made a statement, I must walk it back a bit. I said it was for the money. But that is not entirely accurate. There are people in this world who thrive on control. I believe one of them is Tucker. It is very dangerous when someone evil with bad intentions has this kind of power. Tucker has it. And I imagine he feeds off of it.

Think about it — the power to mess with the minds of unsuspecting viewers. The ability to change them makes them into angry robots, spouting back his own hateful words. So for Tucker, I imagine the power of his show must be rather intoxicating.He and the former guy are very much alike.

I wish I could tell you that his latest hate chatter would be enough to get his show canceled. But it won’t be. In reality, Fox wants the money. Almost nothing will likely move them. He would have to step over the line so strongly that all his advertisers would drop him.

I do think that might happen, but most likely not yet. So, we continue onward. We call his advertisers. We educate as best we can. And we hope that somehow and someday, this vile man’s face will be gone from our television screens.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here