Trouble brewing for Lindsey Graham?

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Could there be trouble in paradise between the former guy and his superfan South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham? Indeed it appears that there might be. Here’s what we know.

The former guy worked his creepy orange self into a state of complete hysteria trying to get the GOP to vote against President Biden’s infrastructure bill.

It was bad, the insurrectionist insisted. It was very bad. It is a terrible bill. Don’t do it! Don’t vote for it!

In a pleasant display of non-wimpiness, which I admit is unusual for the GOP, many defied the orange octopus and voted for it anyway.

Among that handful of Senators was Lindsey Graham. (finally finding his spine?, insurrection party, South Carolina.)

But alas, it would appear some members of his party are pretty pissed at Graham. Because Graham, the biggest of big, where sycophancy to the former guy is concerned, got himself censured. Shocking. I mean that. Local GOP members are not happy with Graham’s decision to think for himself. I am, although it happens so infrequently, we should not assume Lindsey has found reality.

But I am still thankful he voted for the bill. But the punishment by other GOP members just shows the GOP is getting even more crazy by the day. And something tells me it is going to get much worse before it gets better.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here