This is just embarrassing for Kim Reynolds

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

As we all know, the GQP tapped Iowa’s Governor Kim “CovidKim” Reynolds to deliver the GQP response to the President’s state of the union speech. Speaking as someone who was born in and lived in Iowa almost his entire 46.75 years on this Earth, her response was be full of bullshit and other nonsense that will make all of us from Iowa look like inbred hicks who only have sex with farm animals. If I sound bitter, it’s because she and her fellow Iowan Branch Trumpvidians so poisoned Iowa that I found I can’t live there anymore. And not keep a somewhat clear conscience. As much as I love Minnesota, I wish I could be closer to my family and remain in Iowa, but that’s not an option.

CovidKim is not only the worst Iowa governor ever, but she is also if not the 50th best state governor in the country in the high 40s of best state governors. She misspent Covid19 relief funds to fund staff salaries, funds that Iowa’s auditor Rob Sand said must be repaid back to the Federal government. Of course, I expect a criminal lke CovidKim to do nothing of the sort and to make all sorts of excuses about how it was good for her to misspend the relief funds like she did.

Even though I live in Minnesota now, I will blead black and gold until the day I die. (And at any rate my hopefully not for 50 or 60 years or so final resting place will be in Key West, Iowa near the rest of my family). I cannot stand how much damage CovidKim is doing to Iowa, both to its people and in terms of respect others had for a once great state.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here