This is just embarrassing for Bill Maher

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

A few days ago, Palmer Report pointed out how supposed liberal Bill Maher had pretty much jumped the shark. Maher is one of those who will hit rock bottom and continue to dig, as his latest statements show. He recently called for people to be gracious towards Branch Trumpvidians and that’ll make Orange F—k Face (OFF) finally go away.

As I commented in the previous article, I never really did have all that much use for Maher, even though I’ve taken heat from other liberals for not falling head over heels for the guy. It seemed to me that while he once commanded considerable influence in liberal circles that influence has waned in recent years. Until very recently I hadn’t heard too much from or about Maher so this strikes me as an attempt to be the talk of the town again in a world that is passing him by.

If Maher thinks I’m ready to forgive OFF or his supporters for the damage they have done and are continuing to do not only to this country but other countries (such as Ukraine) as well, they had better check the temperature in Hell first. Many of the problems this country face now are caused by a refusal to hold conservatives accountable for their actions and being too willing to forgive and forget the evil they’ve done.

So, I have a suggestion for Bill Maher and his idea that we be gracious towards OFF and Branch Trumpvidians. A suggestion involving him applying force to finely divided rock and mineral particles.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here