This is idiotic, even for Tucker Carlson

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Although the United States has two major political parties, other parties are striving for relevance. The Democrats and the Republicans are the two major parties. But we cannot forget other smaller ones There is the Green Party. There is the Libertarian Party. There is the great Birthday party. WHAT?

Who is this “Birthday” party? Why one Kanye West founded it. And Mr. West did, in fact, run for President in 2020. Do I even need to say it? He lost. I mention all of this because there is some interesting reporting coming out about the mighty Birthday Party, and this reporting has to do with Tucker Carlson.

Tucker (falling apart rapidly, a possible member of the Birthday Party) has long been a fan of the former guy. But new reporting indicates the little terror may have voted for someone else in the 2020 election. And that someone else is West.

According to reports, Tucker has been telling people he voted for West. Now we do not know if this actually happened. The sources seem to be anonymous. Also, West did not make the ballot in Florida, where Carlson voted, so to vote for the Birthday nominee, Tuck would have had to write his name in.

I find this story interesting. And it would not surprise me. We all know Tucker does what he does entirely for the money. I imagine he laughs at many of his supporters. I imagine he laughs at many people in general, which I wish he wouldn’t do because Carlson’s evil giggle invokes serial killer images to a very high degree.

But if this story is true, it shows the non-news host is even more shameless than we thought. It also indicates that Mr. West did much better than we initially thought, as this news would mean he got two confirmed votes, his own and Tucker’s.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here