This is bonkers, even for Marjorie Taylor Greene

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Marjorie Taylor Greene (unwell-insurrection party-Georgia) has issues. That is sort of the understatement of the year, I suppose. In less politically correct language, Marjorie Taylor Greene is unequivocally batshit crazy.

Greene seems to have a fixation on AOC. Besides her horrible verbal attack on her last week, old video footage was dug up from years before, showing Greene standing outside the door of AOC, demanding she come out and taunting her. This is clearly the behavior of someone deeply disturbed.

So what can be done? Well, Speaker Nancy Pelosi has already said this is a matter for an ethics investigation, and I agree. Many on the left are also calling for her expulsion from Congress.

Greene thrives off drama like this. She fundraises off it, and her nutty base actually sends her money. So that is part of the reason she does stuff like this. She is a provocateur and delights in seeing how far she can go.

She may have gone too far with this latest behavior. Greene has no limits, which is frightening in and of itself. She also does not appear to have much intelligence. The no-limits and lack of brains together paint a picture of a disturbed and unhappy woman whose seemingly only goal is attention.

We must call out this behavior when we see it. Many on Twitter are calling for a permanent ban on her Twitter account, which I support and which I believe will happen when Greene inevitably goes too far.

And now that she is caught up in a new scandal regarding tax breaks, who knows where that will go. It is sort of incredible that she is still in Congress at all. Welcome to the new Republican party, people.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here