This is a bunch of horse crap

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Many times in the last few years, I have wondered if we are living in a simulation. Although I believe the answer is no, I’ve had my moments where I’ve wavered.

The reason for my feelings is because so many bizarre things have happened. I have wondered if indeed we are in a simulation and the people who run it are getting bored and have decided to screw with us.

There have been too many things that inspired the reaction: “you just can’t make this shit up.”

The following story is one of them. I begin with thanks to Rachel Maddow for bringing this rather illuminating and extremely bizarre story to our attention.

This story is about — horses. And Fox Non-news, of course. What would a bizarre tale be without the hate network being involved? So, Mississippi is struggling. Their COVID numbers are off the charts.

People are getting sick — very sick. Only not all of them are getting sick from COVID. That’s right. There is a new affliction in Mississippi. And this illness is being caused by Ivermectin.

You see, Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and parasite preventer. It is available at feed stores for horses.

The feed stores are filling up with eager clientele who are buying the horse deworming meds FOR THEMSELVES.

You see, these people who will not get the vaccine because they don’t trust science have no problem trusting feed stores.

But the feed stores are NOT the ones telling them to take a horse dewormer. Fox Non-News, on the other hand, has mentioned this medication as a possible treatment for COVID.

So, in the spirit of stupidity, now Mississippi has to deal with calls from people who evidently think a horse dewormer is better protection from COVID than the vaccine.

And they ARE getting calls. Mississippi’s poison control center has said they are being flooded with calls and over 50 percent of them are from people who took the Ivermectin.

I end with this: If you know anyone considering ingesting this stuff, kindly tell them it’s for horses. Second, What will Fox suggest taking next — dog chow?

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here