These right wingers are getting themselves killed

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Idaho has declared a state wide crisis due to Covid. It all has to do with the lack of hospital beds. Medical care for people in Idaho will now be rationed. It is a terrible thing, and my heart goes out to the people of Idaho.

They are not the only state to be going through this. Alaska is also experiencing a hospital crisis. So are other states. This is of course because people continue to get sick. And one of the major reasons why people are getting sick is because they refuse to get vaccinated.

Please don’t think I am saying that people who do get the vaccine do not ever get Covid. That is not what I am saying at all. The jab is not 100% guaranteed to keep people from catching Covid, but what it does do is significantly lower the chances of the person having to be hospitalized.

There is deep distrust among many for this vaccination. Many people wonder what’s in the vaccine. They are distrustful, and suspicious. Nothing seems to get through to them. I do wonder if these same people eat fast food and ever seriously examine what’s in that.

Many people who remain unvaccinated say that the people like us, who chose to get the jab, are making our whole life about being vaccinated. This is baffling to me, because I see it the other way around. I see that the unvaccinated are making this about freedom and individuality which boggles my brain.

The good news is that vaccination rates are going up. But I wish they would go up faster, and I wish the people who are so negative about getting it would look at all the research including scientific facts.

This is something that many of the unvaxed seem unwilling to do. It is frustrating to see. As more people get sick, more states will be affected. It is a crying shame that medical staff, and the vaccinated must suffer for the obstinacy of the unvaxed, whose sense of righteousness seem to have obscured their common sense.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here