These Republican cheap shots just keep getting more unhinged

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

In recent days, President Biden announced a cancer-focused initiative to improve surgical outcomes for those cancer patients where surgery is indicated. The Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H) is launching a Precision Surgical Interventions program to solicit ideas from public and private entities about improving surgical techniques since for many patients’ surgery is often the first step in fighting cancer. This is part of Biden’s “Cancer Moonshot” initiative to “end cancer as we know it.”

Of course, Republicans and their besties in the media jumped on this, claiming that Biden said his administration “ended caner” in their relentless attacks over his health, seeking to distract the public from the collapsing singularity that is the GQP former guy. Along with hearings over UFOs and small town bullshit.

God, this makes me sick. President Biden is trying to help not only his country where about 600,000 people die annually from cancer but globally where it takes the lives of 10 million people a year. Republicans would rather take these cheap shots than work with the President to actually end cancer as we know it today.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now