These loons are even more out of control than we thought

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Religion and spirituality are very personal subjects to many. Everybody has their own beliefs about those things, and nobody should be judged on who and what they believe in. Unfortunately, Kathy Hochul is finding out the hard way that people do not always keep their noses out of this type of thing.

Hochul is the new Governor of New York, having replaced Andrew Cuomo. And she is doing an excellent job. Unfortunately, she is getting ripped to pieces by MAGA and many Fox-death pundits. Why?

It all went down this past weekend in Brooklyn, New York. Hochul was speaking at the Christian Cultural Center. She was talking about Covid and vaccines when she invoked God. Her words were: “Jesus taught us to love one another. And how do you show that love, but to care about each other enough to say, ‘Please get vaccinated because I love you. I want you to live.”

Honestly? I thought her words were vibrant and beautiful. But of course, Fox and many a MAGA did not because they proceeded to jump on her and mock her for her words. She also used the word “apostles.” This was in reference to getting out and having a conversation about vaccinations.

I say — big deal, Are those words blasphemous? Far from it. I saw the Governor’s words as nurturing and compassionate. However, in the new world, we’re in, many did not. And the bloodhounds went on the attack.

I must bring something up that has bothered me for so long regarding this whole conversation on religion.

I want to know why the same people who are yelling about Hochul and her words saw nothing wrong with Trump saying he had never apologized to God because he never did anything wrong.

I mean — am I crazy? In my humble opinion. THOSE words should have outraged people. I cannot imagine ANYONE I know saying those words, and if they did, they’re not people I’d want to know. So, once again, compassion is met with derision. I hate this, dear readers. I want to get the empathy back. And that is yet another reason why 2022 is so vitally important.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here